Monday 25 November 2013

Motorsport Race Insurance for Track Days



 Justin Everitt has Confessed

I wrote some articles on esteemed magazine and have explained about boutique world in racing insurance for track days. This is an important time when I am feeling it is mandatory for leading the way with examples. I am nothing but a minor among the amateur license holders who is insured when others are racing. This means if anything unfortunate is happening in my life, which gets me on the wheel chair, then some insurance firm will get their wallet brightened within some days.

I have started to feel better about confessions even if they are hard. I have not told much to my competitors to take precautions and insure one self while racing when I raced for some reasons. Maybe I was willing to dodge my reputation of whipping some things that nobody likes and I was afraid of being known as a bore and become a bloody insurance fellow. Maybe some guys are speaking about me on such kind of things in an event.

I usually do not insure my dog and accessories because I don’t like doing additional paperwork as it irritates me and I am not having much time to find out the exclusions, which I am considering trivial policies. Many people will not agree with me, but this is surely my preference. I have different opinion when it is about scenarios that will be affecting and there are no options to recover. I would consider taking an insurance cover, which bears all my medical expenses when I am critically injured.

There are chances to get badly injured and killed as I am statistically telling I am not predicting I would be among 2.4 deaths that happen due to British motorsport. I still remember the scene when Jacques Laffite crash on Paddock hill when the Grand Prix was running on a circuit.

John surtees who luckily survived in a dangerous time of motor sporting, but unfortunately he has lost his son in an eccentric accident, which I have never seen. The thing is we cannot predict the time anti lottery will be striking us. Motor sporting has become such a safe option that when any mishap occurs the hurt family and the wife will blame the governing body and hapless circuit. The blame culture and brashness has done only one thing so far that is impairing the governing body, which is promoting this sport. Isn’t it crazy?




I don’t want the list including my name, which is related to driver’s accidents and the brands, which will be talked in the future and I don’t want this especially when I am not available to hear the chat. According to a survey conducted, it was found that there is considerable amount of difference in premiums that were offered. The premiums offered will depend on the race entries, the price of the tires and the license.

 Presently I am very sensitive about race drivers because a historic and experienced driver has died, which has shocked everyone, but I am more shocked when the son of Guy Edwards has died suddenly and he was just a passenger. So, it is mandatory to take motorsport race insurance for track days.

No comments:

Post a Comment